Download The Granite YMCA mobile app from the App Store or Google Play today! Simply click on the icons below or search “Granite YMCA” and download the app titled “THE GRANITE YMCA”. Once downloaded, the app will show up on the home screen of your phone or tablet where other apps are located.
Get more out of your membership. Access resources designed to help you reach your wellness goals.
- Scan your membership card barcode number and earn points every time you check in.
- Check schedules at your local Y for the latest group wellness classes.
- Request a trainer to receive customized workout plans, motivation, and support
- Record and share your workouts.
- Connect your wearable devices and other fitness apps and earn points.
- set goals based on workouts, calories, time, and distance.
- Compete with other Y members in fun challenges.
- Earn rewards like an essential oil diffuser, weighted blanket, muscle massage gun, a free month of membership, and more for working out and using the mobile app.
- Check In: scan in by using the barcode on your app
- Connected Apps & Devices: your workout data is automatically logged in the Y app when you connect your wearable devices and fitness apps
- xCapture: take a photo of the cardio screen to automatically log your workout
- Fitness Challenges: participate in Y challenges and view your progress on the leaderboard to win prizes and earn rewards points
- Goals & Workouts: customize and track your workouts based on your specific health and wellness goals
- Rewards: earn points for engaging with the Y and redeem those points for prizes
- Schedules: view group wellness classes for your Y
- Program Guides: Browse and register for Y programs for adults, families, and children
- Training: access your current fitness levels and goals and request a personal trainer to receive customized workout plans, motivation, and support
The Granite Y app has three main tabs to navigate through the app- Workout, Gym, and Progress. These can be found by opening the app and selecting one of those tabs from the bottom bar on your screen. For a breakdown of what can be found under each tab, please click through them below:
What are challenges and how do I participate in them?
Challenges are a way to make workouts more fun and push yourself to the next level. Compete in challenges with fellow members and let some friendly competition be your motivation. You will earn points for participating in challenged that can be redeemed for reward items including a weighted blanket, muscle recovery massage gun, essential oil diffuser, tumblers, and more! To learn more about challenges, please click HERE.
How do I earn points and/or redeem them in the offers tab?
You earn points by making the app part of your Granite YMCA visit and experience. You can find a list of how to earn - and the value of each accomplishment - points under the "Gym" tab inside the "Rewards" tile on the app. You can redeem points directly through the app. Click on the "catalogue" tab and select your reward and the app will walk you through the process from there.
I recorded my workout with Xcapture, but I don't see my workout logged.
As long as you did not receive an error message after taking the photo, you can expect your workout to appear in your history within 24 hours. If you still do not see your recorded workout, contact support by navigating to your profile and selecting the "Support" tile within our app.
I am not able to add multiple barcodes for all my family members.
With the current version of the app, users are only able to add one barcode at a time. When you scan in at the Welcome Center, Y staff can check in all members in your household.
How can I report problems or questions with the app?
Once you download the Y app, you can submit feedback at any time by contacting Support. Simply navigate to your profile by clicking on your initials or profile photo in the top left corner and select the "support" tile within your app. Follow the prompts and a support member will answer any questions or concerns.
Where can I find facility hours?
- Navigate to the "Gym" tab
- Scroll down to your Home Location or click on "View All" to view all our branch hours
How do I edit my profile on the app?
- Click on your initials or profile photo in the top left corner
- Click on the App Profile tile to edit your profile and enter/edit your information
- Please note: your gender and height/weight are used to calculate the calories burnded during your recorded workouts. This information is not accessible to staff.
- The Granite YMCA offers birthday bonus rewards points, so please enusre your birthday is corect in your app profile.
How do I reset my password?
On the home screen select the blue "Log In | Sign Up" button. Enter your email address used to create your account and click on "forgot password." If you don't remember which email address you used you can reach out to support and they can help you retrieve it. Next, select the blue "Reset Password" button. Check your email for a temporary password. It will come from "The Granite YMCA App" and the subject line will read "Your temporary club password." Log in with your temporary password .Once logged in, you will want to change your password. To do this, select "app profile" and scroll down to where it says "old password" and "new password" and fill those sections in accordingly. Further instruction can be found HERE.
Have a question that may not have been answered above? Check in with one of our Wellness Coaches or our Welcome Center staff at your local Y branch.