Welcome to summer at The Granite YMCA. We provide affordable, quality summer experiences with convenient options such as extended camp hours, transportation, and sibling discounts. Whether you’re considering a traditional day camp, a specialty camp, or one of our overnight camps, summer at the Y is filled with excitement, adventure, new friends, lifelong memories, and most of all discovery! With camp programs based on the Y values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility, we provide children with a priceless experience in a safe and supportive environment where their safety is our top priority.
There are few unique environments as special as camp, where kids become part of a community and form friendships as they learn both how to be more independent and how to contribute to a group as they engage in physical, social, and educational activities every day. Amidst all the fun of daily trips, sports activities, archery, and cooking, children develop attitudes that build character and promote leadership. At the Y, we feel that every child should be given the opportunity to experience summer camp. That is why we offer financial assistance to ensure every child can experience the summer of a lifetime. We offer more than 30 camp programs at 9 different Y locations across NH. To learn more about our overnight camp experiences, please visit the Camp Foss for girls and Camp Mi-Te-Na for boys websites.
Important Camp Documents:
- 2023 Day Camp Brochure (Manchester, Hooksett, Goffstown, Concord & Londonderry)
- 2023 Day Camp Brochure (Portsmouth & Rochester)
- 2023 Overnight Camp Foss for Girls Brochure
- 2023 Overnight Camp Mi-Te-Na for Boys Brochure
- 2023 Day Camp Parent/Guardian Handbook
- How to Obtain Your 2022 Day Camp/Child Care Tax Summary
2023 Day Camp Registration
Day camp details and registration information will be available in early 2023.
Manchester Day Camp
30 Mechanic St, Manchester, NH
Hooksett Day Camp
5 Memorial Dr, Hooksett, NH
Goffstown Day Camp
116 Goffstown Back Rd, Goffstown, NH
206 Rockingham Rd, Londonderry, NH
15 N State St, Concord, NH
Camp Coney Pine
63 Lowell St, Rochester, NH
176 Tuttle Ln, Greenland, NH
YMCA Camp Deerfield
8 Raymond Rd, Deerfield, NH
If you have any questions about day camp pricing or registration, please contact your camp's registrar below.
- YMCA of Downtown Manchester & Hooksett Day Camp: Heather Hodges at email@example.com
- YMCA Allard Center of Goffstown: Amy Prescott at firstname.lastname@example.org
- YMCA of Greater Londonderry: Michele Zupokfska at email@example.com
- YMCA of Concord: Sarah Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org
- YMCA of Strafford County: Linda Silvia at email@example.com
- YMCA of the Seacoast: Lisa Larocque at firstname.lastname@example.org
- YMCA Camp Deerfield: Dawn Richardson at email@example.com
At the Y, we do offer financial assistance for those families in need. We also accept State of New Hampshire reimbursements. Proof of assistance and a completed child care provider form (1863) must be provided at time of registration. All families who receive financial assistance, whether through the Y or the State, must also stay current with their payments. Families are responsible for all fees not paid by the state. The state will not generally pay for any absences, nor will they pay late or no-call fees, or for days in which your child is picked up early and does not attend the minimum number of hours.
To learn more, please contact your local Y’s registrar.