A Day at the YMCA Allard Center of Goffstown Summer Camps
The YMCA Allard Center of Goffstown offers traditional camps, such as Camp Halfmoon, Camp Quartermoon and Discovery Camp, tennis camps, gymnastics camps, adventure camps, sports camps, as well as specialty camps including musical theater, arts & crafts, cooking & baking, teen camps, and more.
Important Camp Documents:
- 2023 Day Camp Brochure
- 2023 Day Camp Parent/Guardian Handbook
- How to Obtain Your 2023 Day Camp/Child Care Tax Summary
IMPORTANT CAMP DATES
- Returning Campers: January 23
- New Campers: February 7
- Email Kasandra Wiggett at email@example.com to schedule a tour during the week of June 12 between 2:30 - 3:30 pm.
- Date TBD (5:30 - 7:00 pm)*
*All camp families are welcome to join us for family nights!
- August 17 (Time TBD)*
*Open to Allard Center Day Camp Character Champions of the Week only.
CAMP HOURS & WEEKS
Typical Camp Hours
- Camp Day: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Before Care: 7:30 am - 9:00 am
- After Care: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm*
*There is an additional charge for after care.
Camp Halfmoon, Camp Quartermoon & Discovery Camp Theme Weeks
- WEEK 1 (June 26 - June 30): Wild Wild West Gold Rush
- WEEK 2 (July 5 - 7*): Holiday Palooza
- WEEK 3 (July 10 - 14): Water World
- WEEK 4 (July 17 - 21): Olympics
- WEEK 5 (July 24 - 28): Fantasy Week
- WEEK 6 (July 31 - August 4): Through the Decades
- WEEK 7 (August 7 - 11): Campers Got Talent
- WEEK 8 (August 14 - 18): Color Wars
- WEEK 9 (August 21 - 25): Carnival
*Camp will be closed on Monday, July 3 and Tuesday, July 4 for Independence Day.
Camp Halfmoon, Camp Quartermoon & Teen X:
603.497.4663 ext. 2136
Payments & Registration:
Teen Trip Camp:
A DAY AT YMCA DAY CAMP
Want to know what a day at each camp looks like? View the camp schedule, theme, weeks, important contacts, and more below.