Tennis at Allard Center of Goffstown
Tennis provides great health benefits by improving bone density and increasing cardiovascular fitness levels. The Granite YMCA offers tennis instruction and programs to all ages and level of players, from new players to advanced players. Classes run all year round with our indoor tennis courts at the YMCA Allard Center of Goffstown.
For those that enjoy playing regularly and enjoy the social aspect of the game, we offer leagues and team opportunities.
ADULT TENNIS PROGRAMS
The Y offers lessons at all levels and for all ages. Our goal is to develop tennis skills in a fun atmosphere where you can get a great workout, meet new friends, and meet your personal goals. From private and group instruction to seven-week skill development classes, drill sessions, strategy programs, and tennis aerobics there are a variety of adult tennis options available.
YOUTH TENNIS PROGRAMS
Children are the future of the game. The Y is focused on yougn players by offering fun and effective programs. These program have to be designed and adapted to different ability levels to guarantee success, improvement, and positive social interactions.
At The Granite YMCA, you will find progressive games and activities designed to introduce and improve all important areas of the game. Starting with the development of a broad athletic base and progressing to tennis specific activities that will help players develop seemlessly through the three important stages of the children's games: red ball phase, orange ball phase, and green ball phase.
Youth programs range from 7 week lessons to high school training sessions, junior match play, competitive programs, and tournament training.
OTHER TENNIS OFFERINGS
Online Tennis Court Reservation System: to book a court, register for a tournament league or special event, deposit funds, or to make a payment all from the convenience of your own home, visit our online reservation system at www.ytennisonline.org
- make all of your own reservation, league practices, and tennis touranment registrations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- court time is open 8 days ahead starting at 9:00 am
- payment is required by the individual making the resevation (one payment per court reservation)
- court fees are $24 for 90 minutes, $16 for 60 minutes, and $8 for 30 minutes of play
- cancellation policy for courts is 24 hours- refunds for cancellations made more than 24 hours before your court time willl automatically be issued as credits within the ytennisonline system
Dave Brown, Tennis Director
603.232.8688 | email@example.com
Chris Rheault, Assistant Tennis Director
603.232.8624 | firstname.lastname@example.org