A Day at Manchester Summer Camps
The YMCA of Downtown Manchester offers Traditional Camps, such as Camp Namoskeag and Sports Camps, as well as Specialty Camps including Musical Theater, Arts & Crafts, Cooking & Baking, Teen Trip, and more.
Important Camp Dates
- Returning Campers: January 24
- New Campers: February 7
Camp Info Nights
- March 2 (6:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
- April 21 (6:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
- August 25 (time TBD)*
*To be held at YMCA Day Camp of Hooksett
Camp Hours & Weeks
Typical Camp Hours
- Camp Day: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Before Care: 7:00 am - 8:30 am*
- After Care: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm*
*There is no extra charge for before or after care.
Camp Theme Weeks
- WEEK 1 (June 27 - July 1): Epic Underwater Adventure
- WEEK 2 (July 4* - 8): Let's Celebrate Your Birthday!
- WEEK 3 (July 11 - 15): Adventure Among the Stars
- WEEK 4 (July 18 - 22): Hawaiian Luau
- WEEK 5 (July 25 - 29): Color Wars
- WEEK 6 (August 1 - 5): Glow-In-The-Dark
- WEEK 7 (August 8 - 12): Wonders of STEM
- WEEK 8 (August 15 - 19): Treasure Island Adventure
- WEEK 9 (August 22 - 26): Spirit Week
- WEEK 10 (August 29 - 31): Medieval Fantasy
*Camp will be closed on Monday, July 4 for Independence Day.
Payments & Registration:
A Day at YMCA Day Camp
Want to know what a day at each camp looks like? View the camp schedule, theme, weeks, important contacts, and more below.