A Day at the YMCA Day Camp of Hooksett Summer Camps
The YMCA Day Camp of Hooksett offers Traditional Camp and Teen Leadership Camps.
IMPORTANT CAMP DATES
- Hooksett Residents: February 1
- Non Residents: March 1
- August 25 (time TBD)*
*To be held at YMCA Day Camp of Hooksett
CAMP HOURS & WEEKS
Typical Camp Hours
- Camp Day: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Before Care: 7:30 am - 8:00 am*
- After Care: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm*
*There is no extra charge for before or after care.
Camp Theme Weeks
- WEEK 1 (June 27 - July 1): Flying Adventures
- WEEK 2 (July 4* - 8): Fantasy & Superheroes
- WEEK 3 (July 11 - 15): Carnival
- WEEK 4 (July 18 - 22): Time Travel
- WEEK 5 (July 25 - 29): Camp's Got Talent
- WEEK 6 (August 1 - 5): Water World
- WEEK 7 (August 8 - 12): Gold Rush
- WEEK 8 (August 15 - 19): Olympics
*Camp will be closed on Monday, July 4 for Independence Day.
Payments & Registration:
A DAY AT YMCA DAY CAMP
Want to know what a day at each camp looks like? View the camp schedule, theme, weeks, important contacts, and more below.