The Granite YMCA: BE THE WHY
The YMCA is the nation's leading non-profit organization dedicated to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. For more than 160 years, The Granite YMCA has been here for the community, and we're here for good!
Donations to The Granite YMCA in FY22 (June 1, 2021 – May 31, 2022) allowed us to provide the following:
- $327,776 allowed members to participate in various programs throughout our association, giving them a chance to achieve goals, meet new people and find their community.
- $345,289 was awarded to parents and guardians in our community, allowing them safe and trustworthy child care while they work.
- $526,471 given to local families and community members, helping them to afford membership allowing them to work on their goals, find their community, and great more family memories.
- $172,439 provided "camperships" allowing children to attend one of our cummer overnight camps or summer day camp programs.
Through our members and program participants, The Granite YMCA reaches more than 35,000 people annually. Supported by your Annual Campaign donations, we provide Membership and Program scholarships through financial assistance to nearly 20,000 people across the state of New Hampshire.
For The Granite YMCA’s 2023 Annual Campaign our GOAL is $850,000. There are 3 simple ways you can help us reach our goal and profoundly impact your community.
Campaign. Join us in our cause to strengthen community by becoming a Campaigner and raising funds for the YMCA. If you are interested in campaigning, please email Kim Harty at email@example.com or call 603.782.2804.
Share. Your stories are our history. Share your Y story and experiences with us. Email your story to Keller Nunley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603.782.2818
Donate. 100% of your donation impacts our community. Here are a few ways your donations can help change our community:
- $5,000 CAN provide five families with membership for a full year to learn healthy habits and achieve total wellness.
- $2,500 CAN provide fifty children with swim lessons and water safety training to keep them safe around bodies of water.
- $1,000 CAN provide a family with a one-year Y membership helping maintain health and wellness.
- $500 CAN provide 10 children with swimming lessons helping them stay safe around bodies of water for a lifetime.
- $100 CAN provide two children with 7 weeks of swim lessons, helping them stay safe around bodies of water for a lifetime.
- $50 CAN provide one child with a week of enriching after school care.
Employers May Match Your Donation
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. The Y is eligible to receive matching gifts, which make your gift go even further. To find out if your employer matches donations, check their website or ask to obtain the appropriate forms from your Human Resources Department at your place of employment. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Donate In-Person or By Mail
We will gladly accept your gifts in-person at any of our branches. If you would like to give your gift by mail, please mail all donations to:
Attn: Development Team
The Granite YMCA
670 N. Commercial Street # 103
Manchester, NH 03101
Tax ID: 02-0222248