The Granite YMCA: Better, Stronger, Kinder, Together
The YMCA is the nation's leading non-profit organization dedicated to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. For more than 160 years, The Granite YMCA has been here for the community, and we're here for good!
Donations to The Granite YMCA in FY21 (June 1, 2020 – May 31, 2021) allowed us to provide the following, despite the challenges of COVID-19:
- Over $1,000,000 in financial assistance was awarded to those in need in communities across New Hampshire.
- $571,679 created opportunities for young people to participate in one or more of our youth enrichment programs (Y-START, Y-STAY, Power Scholars Academy, and Teen Programs).
- The number of families in the New Hampshire Area who received financial assistance to send their children to the quality daycare services provided across The Granite YMCA Association increased by 34%.
- $229,230 helped people afford membership, allowing them to work on their health and wellness.
Through our members and program participants, The Granite YMCA reaches more than 35,000 people annually. Supported by your Annual Campaign donations, we provide Membership and Program scholarships through financial assistance to nearly 20,000 people across the state of New Hampshire.
For The Granite YMCA’s 2022 Annual Campaign our GOAL is $700,000. There are 3 simple ways you can help us reach our goal and profoundly impact your community.
Campaign. Join us in our cause to strengthen community by becoming a Campaigner and raising funds for the YMCA. If you are interested in campaigning, please email Kelsea Batchelder at email@example.com or call 603.782.2804.
Share. Your stories are our history. Share your Y story and experiences with us. Email your story to Kelsea Batchelder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603.782.2804
Donate. 100% of your donation impacts our community. Here are a few ways your donations can help change our community:
- $21,000 CAN provide ten full scholarships for two weeks at Camp Mi-Te-Na or Camp Foss for children who could not otherwise afford to go to camp.
- $10,000 CAN provide five at-risk middle school students with 6 weeks of summer learning and enrichment programming.
- $5,000 CAN provide five families with membership for a full year to learn healthy habits and achieve total wellness.
- $2,500 CAN provide fifty children with swim lessons and water safety training to keep them safe around bodies of water for a lifetime.
- $1,000 CAN provide a family with a Y membership for one year, helping them maintain health and wellness throughout the year.
- $500 CAN provide a recovering cancer survivor with 12 weeks of LiveSTRONG programming and a Two Adult Family Membership.
- $250 CAN provide one infant with childcare for a week, so parents are able to work and know their child is being cared for in a safe and caring environment.
- $40 CAN provide one child with the Leaders Club annual fee.
Employers May Match Your Donation
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. The Y is eligible to receive matching gifts, which make your gift go even further. To find out if your employer matches donations, check their website or ask to obtain the appropriate forms from your Human Resources Department at your place of employment. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Donate In-Person or By Mail
We will gladly accept your gifts in-person at any of our branches. If you would like to give your gift by mail, please mail all donations to:
Attn: Development Team
The Granite YMCA
117 Market Street
Manchester, NH 03101
Tax ID: 02-0222248