- The Granite YMCA is the largest Y in northern New England.
- Your YMCA is responsible for securing its entire operating budget locally.
- Contributions help youth, families and seniors who need financial assistance.
- Government grants are primarily utilized to fund special projects for youth and families.
- Guidestar, an independent organization that rates nonprofit organizations to provide clear, objective and reliable assessments of the financial health of nonprofits, rates The Granite YMCA as GOLD, the highest ranking. This means The Granite YMCA exceeds industry standards and outperforms most charities financially in organizational efficiency and capacity.
- The Granite YMCA is a 501©3 tax-exempt organization. Our tax ID number is 02-0222248.
- Fundraising and administration costs are only 6%-8% consistently, making The Granite YMCA one of the most efficient nonprofits in the nation.