Nationwide Membership Returns
Nationwide Membership returns for Granite YMCA members on November 1. At the Y, our focus is on youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. We are dedicated to ensuring that our Y's are open and welcoming to all who desire to be a member. As part of this effort, we are proud to offer our members access to YMCA facilities across the United States that participate in Nationwide Membership.
As a Y member, you will be able to use your YMCA Membership Card at any participating Y across the country! Nationwide Membership enables you to achieve your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work, or play, and connects you with the larger Y community in meaningful ways.
Things to Know Before You Go:
- Before you travel, please be sure to contact the Y you intend to visit to make sure it is one of the more than 2,600 locations that participate in Nationwide Membership.
- You must have an active, full facility membership to be eligible for Nationwide Membership.
- As a participant in Nationwide Membership, you must use your home Y at least 50% of the time.
- When visiting another Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID, and to provide basic membership data such as name and email address.
- SilverSneakers & Renew Active are not eligible for Nationwide Membership.
Association Director of Membership