Downloadable PDF Schedules
Have fun and stay active as you build friendships within our supportive community! The Granite YMCA offers a wide variety of FREE weekly activities for members of all ages and fitness levels such as group exercise classes, lap swim, open swim, water exercise classes, open gym, and more. Please note that all schedules are subject to change without notice. Please review the interactive schedule or follow us on Facebook for last minute schedule changes.
YMCA of Downtown Manchester
30 Mechanic St, Manchester, NH
YMCA Allard Center of Goffstown
116 Goffstown Back Rd, Goffstown, NH
YMCA of Concord
15 N State St, Concord, NH
YMCA of the Seacoast
550 Peverly Hill Rd, Portsmouth, NH
YMCA of Greater Londonderry
206 Rockingham Rd, Londonderry, NH
The pool is currently closed at the Londonderry YMCA. Please check back in June!
Due to high demand, reservations are recommended or required for various wellness activities at the Y. For activities that do not require reservations, you may drop-in to the Y at any time during our scheduled hours listed on our wellness calendars. If you have any questions about reservations, please contact your local Welcome Center.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR
- Manchester: water exercise classes
- Concord: water exercise classes
- Goffstown: water exercise classes, select group exercise classes, open gymnastics, pickleball, and badminton
RESERVATIONS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How far in advance can I make a reservation? Reservations may be made up to 48 hours* in advance. Example: If you wish to reserve a spot for Monday at 8:00 am, you may now make a reservation as early as Saturday at 8:00 am. *Please note that reservations open 49 hours in advance for water exercise classes at the YMCA Allard Center.
- What if I cannot attend my reservation? Members are required to cancel their reservation at least 30 minutes in advance if unable to attend. If you need to cancel less than 30 minutes before the start of your reserved activity, please call the Welcome Center.
- How do I make a reservation? To learn how to reserve your time, please watch the video tutorial below or read the step-by-step guide. If you have any questions, please reach out to the Welcome Center!