YMCA Camp Deerfield
June 26 - August 11 | Ages 5 - 12
The town of Deerfield in partnership with The Granite YMCA, will offer summer camp to Deerfield residents and non-residents. Camp Deerfield located at the George B White Building (8 Raymond Rd, Deerfield) is a traditional summer day camp held Monday – Friday. Campers will participate in a variety of activities including sports, arts and crafts, performing arts, water play, and outdoor education. Children should bring lunch, snacks, bathing suits, towels, water shoes, and a sweatshirt every day. Transportation to and from the George B White Building is the responsibility of parents/guardians. Campers will also be offered two field trips a week; one will be to the YMCA of Concord to go swimming.
Camp Deerfield is open to all children who live in Deerfield year-round or children of a parent or guardian who have joint physical, sole or primary physical custody and that parent or guardian is a Deerfield resident.
Important Camp Dates
- Deerfield Residents: May 10
- Non Residents: May 22
There is a $30 registration fee that is charged at time of registration by the YMCA.
- Deerfield Residents: $185 Full Time
- Non Residents: $210 YMCA Members | $235 Non Members
Week 2 Rates
- Deerfield Residents: $139 Full Time
- Non Residents: $158 YMCA Members | $177 Non Members
Camp Hours & Weeks
Typical Camp Hours
- Camp Hours: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Camp Theme Weeks
- WEEK 1 (June 26 - June 30): Game On
- WEEK 2 (July 5 - 7*): Minute to Win It
- WEEK 3 (July 10 - 14): Fear Factor
- WEEK 4 (July 17 - 21): Spirit Week
- WEEK 5 (July 24 - 28): Candy Land
- WEEK 6 (July 31 - August 4): Olympics
- WEEK 7 (August 7 - 11): Water World
*Camp will be closed on Monday, July 3 and Tuesday, July 4 for Independence Day.
Payments & Registration:
A Day at YMCA Day Camp
Want to know what a day at each camp looks like? View the camp schedule, theme, weeks, important contacts, and more below.