Emergency Child Care
The Granite YMCA is offering Emergency Child Care to working families during the COVID-19 crisis. Registration is currently open for our Manchester, Goffstown, Londonderry, Rochester and Portsmouth locations. We are proud of and grateful for all of our child care staff that are helping to support the child care needs of the working families in our community.
- YMCA staff are thoroughly cleaning the participating facilities throughout the day and each evening to maintain a healthy and safe environment.
- YMCA staff will conduct a health screening of each child, care giver and staff member upon arrival to the facility. An additional screening will be conducted at mid-day as well. You can preview a copy of the Screening Form here.
- The YMCA is providing curbside drop-off and pick-up to limit the amount of people entering the facility.
- The YMCA will provide breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack to each child each day.
- At each site, space is limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
Click here to view all of the important documents needed to enroll your child in our Emergency Child Care Program.
Emergency Child Care is currently available at the following locations:
YMCA of Downtown Manchester
YMCA of Greater Londonderry
YMCA of Strafford County
YMCA Allard Center of Goffstown
YMCA of the Seacoast's Camp Gundalow
Early Learning Center Documents
School Age Child Care Documents
|COVID-19 Updates ||Virtual Workouts |
|Parents & Children ||Wellness & Self‑Care |