Home / Welcome Back
We are excited to finally announce that we are opening in early June! Please view the graphic below to learn when each branch will open, what services will be offered and more (click to enlarge).
To ensure the safety of our members and staff, we are opening our facilities in multiple phases. As we enter new phases, we will offer additional programming and services. During Phase 1, we will offer minimal services in order to support social distancing best practices.
We will provide updates on new offerings for members weekly. As we our open buildings, please be assured that your safety - and the safety of all our members, program participants, staff and volunteers - is our number one priority. We are following guidelines from health experts and local officials to ensure that our facilities meet the highest standards for hygiene and safety, and we have modified our policies and programs to facilitate safe physical/social distancing practices.
Changes in Our Policies & Programs Include:
- Staged re-opening to ensure that safety measures are manageable and effective
- Welcome Back FAQs - If you have questions regarding our re-opening, please read our Welcome Back FAQs. We will update is when new information and services become available.
- Aquatics FAQs - If you have additional questions regarding aquatics programming and our swimming pools, please read our Aquatics FAQs.
- The Granite YMCA Reservations System - Under the Reopening Guidelines, the YMCA capacity will be restricted to ensure proper social distancing – thus ensuring the safety of our members and staff. We want you to be able to use the YMCA without fear of being turned away and are introducing a Calendar Reservations System for your convenience. To learn more, please watch the video tutorial or read the step-by-step guide.
- Updating Your Granite YMCA Account - Before making a reservation or entering the Y, please make sure your account is updated with the most current information and that you sign the new Waiver of Release and Liability.
- Welcome Back Member Guidelines - When returning to the Y, we are asking all of our members to lead with our core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Health Screening Process - Your check in process will look a bit different the next time you visit us. All members and staff must participate in a health screening before accessing our facilities.
- In-Person Group Exercise Classes - Manchester, Goffstown and Portsmouth branches are offering limited in-person group exercise classes at this time. See our upcoming in-person classes on our calendar. Virtual class will still be available online as well.
- Restricted access to members and registered program participants only
- Modified equipment floor plans to ensure physical distancing requirements
- Plexiglass spray shields installed
- Please wear as mask during your health check and in common areas. Masks may be removed during your workout.
- Be sure to bring your own water bottle, towel and yoga mat.
- Robust disinfecting and cleaning protocols
- Increased staff to ensure member safety
- Increased staff safety training
A Message of Thanks
As a nonprofit dedicated to keeping our community healthy, safe and thriving for all, Y members like you make our impact possible. Thank you for staying with us during these incredibly challenging times. Thanks to your support, the Y is able to provide critical emergency services like child care for working families, food distribution to prevent hunger; classes for middle schoolers in our STAY program, blood drives, and wellness check-ins of those most vulnerable. You were here for your community when it needed you most, and we remain here for you.
Stay With Us
Sustain Your Membership
We are asking our members to stay with us by sustaining your YMCA membership. Your membership dues help support our efforts to meet the critical needs of our community during this pandemic. This includes providing child care to working families, distributing nutritious meals to youth and so much more.
For those who choose to stay, we cannot thank you enough. If you would like to share your Y story and why you are choosing to stay with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the button below.
Pause Your Membership
We understand that many of our members have other financial obligations during this time. If you need to put your membership on hold or would prefer another arrangement, please contact our Membership Team at email@example.com or by clicking the button below.
Go Above and Beyond
If you would like to go above and beyond, please consider making a gift to The Granite YMCA. Your donation will help ensure we have the resources necessary to deliver these critically needed services to our community.
Thank You for Supporting the Y
|"We will definitely be keeping up our membership and will make a donation to support your efforts in the community! Please keep us updated on how you are supporting your wonderful employees at this time as well." - Anna||"Thank you for making the hard choices. Unless something drastically changes, you've got our sustained membership. Like many organizations, I think the Y is going to come out stronger and more innovative and agile than ever!" - Beth||"What an inspirational message. I WILL continue my membership and rescind my request for cancellation. Keep up the tremendous effort and altruism." - Daniel|
|Virtual Workouts ||Parents & Children |
|Wellness & Self‑Care ||Emergency Child Care |
Stay in Contact
During this time, we will have limited phone availability at our branches. We put together a list of staff members you may contact via email with any questions during our temporary closure. If you have questions regarding your YMCA membership, such as account credits or holds, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
stay connected on social media
Follow us on our Facebook pages listed below for daily workout motivation and updates. Download The Granite YMCA mobile app (available in the App Store) to track home workouts and earn prize points with the Y!