Home / Welcome Back
We are excited to welcome our members back the Y! As we our open doors, please be assured that your safety - and the safety of all our members, program participants, staff and volunteers - is our number one priority. We are following guidelines from health experts and local officials to ensure that our facilities meet the highest standards for hygiene and safety, and we have modified our policies and programs to facilitate safe physical/social distancing practices. Please continue reading to learn what services are available at your local branch, what to expect when returning to the Y and more.
|Available Services||Returning to the Y||Member Guidelines||Have any questions?|
To ensure the safety of our members and staff, we are opening our facilities in multiple phases. During Phase 1, we will offer minimal services in order to support social distancing best practices. Please refer to the chart below for an overview of services that are currently available. To see your local branch's hours and services, please refer to our Hours & Services Grid below.
|Available in Phase 1||Not Available in Phase 1|
|Access by Reservation Only||Drop-in Visits to the Y|
|In-Person & Virtual Group Exercise Classes||Jacuzzi, Steam Rooms and Saunas|
|Wellness Center Access & Personal Training||Kid Zone|
|Indoor & Outdoor Pools (limited use)||Y provided Yoga Mats, Towels, etc.|
|Day Camp & Child Care||Sitting Areas & Coffee Stations|
|Limited In-Person Youth & Adult Programs|
|Locker Rooms & Showers|
Please view the graphic below to learn when each branch will open and what services will be offered (click to enlarge). If you have additional questions, please see our General FAQ's, Aquatics FAQ's, Youth Guidelines or contact us.
We are also excited to welcome youth ages 12+ back to the Y! Depending on your child's age, there are restrictions as to what youth can access. Before your child returns, please review our Youth Guidelines. *If your child would like to use the wellness center and has not had wellness coaching sessions in the past year, please contact your local branch for coaching session availability.
|Services Available||Ages 11 & Under||Ages 12+||Ages 13+||Ages 15+|
|Wellness Center Access||Currently unavailable.||Youth ages 12+ who have completed wellness coaching sessions in the past year may use: ||Youth ages 13+ who have completed wellness coaching sessions in the past year may use: ||Youth ages 15+ do not require wellness coaching sessions and may use: |
|Group Exercise Classes||Currently unavailable.||Youth ages 12+ may register for group ex classes. They must attend the full class and may not go to any other areas other than the scheduled class.|
|Lap Swim||Currently unavailable.||Youth ages 12+ may reserve a lane to swim continuous laps. Two family members may share a lane by request. Only one member needs to make a reservation to share a lane, but please be sure to call your branch so they know to expect an extra person. Both must have active memberships and sign the new Waiver of Release and Liability.|
|Family Open Swim||Youth of all ages may join a parent and/or guardian during family open swim! Each family member wishing to use the pools for open swim must have individual reservations.|
While we are eagerly awaiting your return, we want you to be aware that things may look a little different at your Y. We have adjusted some of our policies to help keep our members safe and healthy in our buildings. Before returning to the Y, please remember to:
- Reactivate Your Membership. At this time, access to the Y is restricted to members of The Granite YMCA. If you put your account on hold during our closure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call your local branch to reactive your account.
- Make a Reservation. Under the reopening guidelines, the YMCA capacity will be restricted to ensure proper social distancing. Members must make a reservation before entering the Y. To learn more, please watch the video tutorial or read the step-by-step guide.
- Update Your Granite YMCA Account. Before making a reservation or entering the Y, please make sure your account is updated with the most current information and that you sign the new Waiver of Release and Liability.
- Be Prepared for a Health Screening. - Your check in process will look a bit different the next time you visit us. All members and staff must participate in a health screening before accessing our facilities.
- Wear a Mask. Members ages 3 and over must wear a mask during health screenings and in all common areas at the Y. Masks may be removed once you reach your program or workout destination. If you do not have a mask, one will be available for purchase.
- Bring Your Own Equipment. We are asking all of our members to bring their own towel, yoga mat, water bottle and any other equipment you might need for a workout.
- Clean Equipment After Use. Staff will be cleaning all equipment in between use. As an extra precaution, please sanitize your equipment before and after use as well.
- Use One Piece of Equipment at a Time. If you are going to superset your workouts, please bring your equipment to a 10' x 10' space and clean the equipment & space after use.
- Lead With Our Core Values. As our members return, we are asking everyone to lead with our core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
As our members return to the Y, we are asking everyone to lead with the YMCA core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
A Message of Thanks
As a nonprofit dedicated to keeping our community healthy, safe and thriving for all, Y members like you make our impact possible. Thank you for staying with us during these incredibly challenging times. Thanks to your support, the Y is able to provide critical emergency services like child care for working families, food distribution to prevent hunger; classes for middle schoolers in our STAY program, blood drives, and wellness check-ins of those most vulnerable. You were here for your community when it needed you most, and we remain here for you.
Stay With Us
Sustain Your Membership
We are asking our members to stay with us by sustaining your YMCA membership. Your membership dues help support our efforts to meet the critical needs of our community during this pandemic. This includes providing child care to working families, distributing nutritious meals to youth and so much more.
For those who choose to stay, we cannot thank you enough. If you would like to share your Y story and why you are choosing to stay with us, please contact us at email@example.com or by clicking the button below.
Pause Your Membership
We understand that many of our members have other financial obligations during this time. If you need to put your membership on hold or would prefer another arrangement, please contact our Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the button below.
Go Above and Beyond
If you would like to go above and beyond, please consider making a gift to The Granite YMCA. Your donation will help ensure we have the resources necessary to deliver these critically needed services to our community.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be sharing updates with our members not only on our website, but through social media and our mobile app. Like us on Facebook and download The Granite YMCA Mobile App to stay connected!
|YMCA Allard Center of Goffstown |
603.497.4663 | Like us on Facebook
|YMCA of Downtown Manchester |
603.623.3558 | Like us on Facebook
|YMCA of Greater Londonderry |
603.4379622 | Like us on Facebook
|YMCA of Strafford County |
603.332.7334 | Like us on Facebook
|YMCA of the Seacoast |
603.431.2334 | Like us on Facebook
If you have questions regarding your YMCA membership, such as account credits or holds, please contact email@example.com.
|Virtual Workouts ||Family Resources ||Wellness & Self‑Care |